♥ Salvation Bible Study Lesson for Kids & Teens
Do you need a resource to help kids and teens commit their lives to Christ? Teach kids and teens how to become saved according to the bible with this easy-to-read and understand lesson.
This short Bible study on salvation will teach them about sin, how Christ can be their Savior, and how to pray for their salvation. An excellent lesson to do with them or print it out so they can take it home for a personal study.
What Is Salvation? What Does It Mean To Be Saved?
The word salvation means “forgiveness of sins.” When you ask God for salvation, he will forgive all of your sins, and give you a new start in life! You will then become “saved” or “born again.”
Bible verses that explain why we need salvation (sin can’t enter God’s kingdom) and how God provides salvation (through Christ).
- Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. John 3:3
- For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God. Romans 3:23
- That if you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, thou shall be saved. Romans 10:9
- Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father but by me. John 14:6
According To God’s Word
This study is designed according to God’s word, not the author’s opinion or interpretation. Kids and teens are bombarded with messages on how to please the world. This study will give them a clear message on how to please God.
All of the studies are designed to be easy-to-read and understand. The goal is to:
- keep it simple,
- plant a seed,
- and let God grow the seed?
Churches and families worldwide are using my lessons to successfully plant seeds in today’s youth and you can too!
“I was ask to teach youth Bible study at the last min. and was so very happy to find these lessons, they were a quick study and very easy to explain………..Thank you all so very much…………Love IT!!!!”
Printable PDF Worksheets
There are two pages for bible study explaining in simple terms how to become saved according to God’s word. Teens will look up four verses in their bibles and write them onto the worksheets.
Includes memory cards (related to sin and salvation) that they can cut out and study or add to their promise box (from the lesson on Faith), a fun word search, a worksheet on relevant verses to read and study, a commitment certificate that they fill out after they accept Christ, and answer guide.
- Easy-to-read and understand
- Simple activities with questions and answers
- Minimal prep work needed to teach
- Makes a great personal study for youth and adult
There is room on the left side of each worksheet to 3-hole punch. This comes in handy if you want to give the kids a folder to hold their completed lessons. You can locate low-cost paper folders like the ones in the pictures, with 3 prongs and pockets, at your local Dollar General or Walmart for about .50 each.
What Bible version do you use?
The King James Version is used to quote scripture with some words changed to make reading easier. Any version can be used to look up and write verses. Examples:
- ye, thou and thee changed to you
- worketh changed to works
- taketh changed to takes
What age group are the lessons for?
The lessons are great to use with kids (ages 8-12) and teens (ages 13+). Adults are also using these studies.
Can they be used with boys and girls?
These lessons were originally designed for my three daughters. The Modesty and Far Above Rubies studies are definitely for girls only. The other studies are not gender-specific and can be used with both.
What size are the worksheets?
These bible study lessons are on 8.5 x 11, black & white PDF worksheets.
Can I make copies of the lessons?
Yes! These studies are reproducible. You can make as many copies as you need for your own personal use. You can use the studies over and over again.
What payment methods do you take?
Please click here for information on payment methods.
How do I get my lessons after ordering?
Immediately after placing your order, click on the blue button with the lesson name. The lesson will automatically start downloading onto your computer or phone. Creating an account will give you access to your purchased lessons anytime. Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any problems downloading your lessons.
Want To Start Your Own Youth Ministry?
My lessons will make it easy for you to start a bible study group to encourage youth in your neighborhood, church, or homeschool group.
“We had our bible study and the girls loved it. This is the first Bible study that I have ever directed…I was able to confidently bless these wonderful young princesses” – S.G.
Helpful Tips to Help You Get Started
- Decide what lessons you want to use. 4-6 weeks is a good length; meeting once a week.
- Some kids may not own a bible or forget to bring one so you should have enough bibles available for them to borrow during the study. Check your local dollar store or thrift store.
- Use a good dictionary (you can use more than one; including a bible dictionary), and have them take turns looking up any words.
- Have them give you their email address or home address at the first meeting so that you can get any missed lessons to them. You could also wait until the next meeting.
- You can mix things up and meet at a local park for a lesson.
- Be flexible. Some kids may not show up and others may come late. They may talk more (or less) depending on the topic of study. They may seem bored. Remember, God is in charge – use the lessons to plant a seed and let him do his work in his own time.
- Don’t forget extra pencils and snacks.