♥ Gossip Bible Study Lesson for Kids & Teens
Use this helpful resource to teach kids and teens how gossip affects them and those around them. Let them learn what the Bible says about people who gossip and how to break the gossip habit with some helpful tips.
“Our children have been blessed. They get really excited because they are able to have their own little packets. Your lessons are very simple in format and yet powerful. I used them for ages (girls and boys) 7-14” – Wendy
Tip To Help You Stop Gossiping
If you have a friend that gossips with you about someone else then they most likely are gossiping with others about you. You may not be able to control the fact that other people gossip, but you can control yourself.
- Try not to spend a lot of time with people who gossip as it will start to have a negative effect on you.
- Encourage your friends not to gossip.
- Pray for the person that you hear gossip about instead of spreading it around.
- Try to change the conversation to something more positive.
For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile. 1 Peter 3:10
According To God’s Word
This study is designed according to God’s word, not the author’s opinion or interpretation. Kids and teens are bombarded with messages on how to please the world. This study will give them a clear message on how to please God.
All of the studies are designed to be easy-to-read and understand. The goal is to:
- keep it simple,
- plant a seed,
- and let God grow the seed?
Order now and start planting some seeds today!
“I was ask to teach youth Bible study at the last min. and was so very happy to find these lessons, they were a quick study and very easy to explain………..Thank you all so very much…………Love IT!!!!”
Printable PDF Worksheets
Teens will look up verses in their bibles and write them onto the worksheets. Includes memory verse cards, a certificate of achievement to fill out after memorizing, fun word search, crossword puzzle, worksheet on relevant verses to read and study, and answer guide.
- Easy-to-read and understand
- Simple activities with questions and answers
- Minimal prep work needed to teach
- Makes a great personal study for youth and adults
There is room on the left side of each worksheet to 3-hole punch. This comes in handy if you want to give the kids a folder to hold their completed lessons.
You can locate low-cost paper folders like the ones in the pictures, with 3 prongs and pockets, at your local Dollar General or Walmart for about .50 each.
Download Free “Fruit of the Spirit” Lesson
Not sure if you will like my lessons? Download and print my free sample lesson on the Fruit of the Spirit. to see if you like the easy-to-read and understand format.
All of my lessons are designed the same way.
“I printed your free study and it was perfect. We had our bible study and the girls loved it. This is the first Bible study that I have ever directed… I was able to confidently bless these wonderful young princesses” – S.G
What Bible version do you use?
The King James Version is used to quote scripture with some words changed to make reading easier. Any version can be used to look up and write verses. Examples:
- ye, thou and thee changed to you
- worketh changed to works
- taketh changed to takes
What age group are the lessons for?
The lessons are great to use with kids (ages 8-12) and teens (ages 13+). Adults are also using these studies.
Can they be used with boys and girls?
These lessons were originally designed for my three daughters. The Modesty and Far Above Rubies studies are definitely for girls only. The other studies are not gender-specific and can be used with both.
What size are the worksheets?
These bible study lessons are on 8.5 x 11, black & white PDF worksheets.
Can I make copies of the lessons?
Yes! These studies are reproducible. You can make as many copies as you need for your own personal use. You can use the studies over and over again.
What payment methods do you take?
Please click here for information on payment methods.
How do I get my lessons after ordering?
Immediately after placing your order, click on the blue button with the lesson name. The lesson will automatically start downloading onto your computer or phone. Creating an account will give you access to your purchased lessons anytime. Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any problems downloading your lessons.
Want To Start Your Own Youth Ministry?
Many churches and families worldwide are using my lessons to successfully plant seeds in today’s youth and you can too!
My lessons will make it easy for you to start a bible study group to encourage youth in your neighborhood, church, or homeschool group.
“We had our bible study and the girls loved it. This is the first Bible study that I have ever directed…I was able to confidently bless these wonderful young princesses” – S.G.
Helpful Tips to Help You Get Started
- Decide what lessons you want to use. 4-6 weeks is a good length; meeting once a week.
- Some kids may not own a bible or forget to bring one so you should have enough bibles available for them to borrow during the study. Check your local dollar store or thrift store.
- Use a good dictionary (you can use more than one; including a bible dictionary), and have them take turns looking up any words.
- Have them give you their email address or home address at the first meeting so that you can get any missed lessons to them. You could also wait until the next meeting.
- You can mix things up and meet at a local park for a lesson.
- Be flexible. Some kids may not show up and others may come late. They may talk more (or less) depending on the topic of study. They may seem bored. Remember, God is in charge – use the lessons to plant a seed and let him do his work in his own time.
- Don’t forget extra pencils and snacks.